Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blog Post #5
My complete definition of art is an artistic creative form of expression. I think "non-art" is when the artist made something that has no point, makes completely no sense, isn't significant, random. I think my painting describes my definition of art because while painting I used the painting I found as a guide but added my own style to it. I put alot of colors together but I think it still went well together. In my painting you can see a guy playing a saxaphone it could give you a good feeling about doing something you love, it doesn't have to be limited to music though. The dark colors can be seen as sorrow but mixed with the light colors could make it hopeful. The challenge was getting started, finding a good painting to try and paint, deciding where to begin but after I started it became easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home